Thanks to the ever vigilant and always interesting Pete Thomas, a great reminder that orcas and dolphins are capable of putting on some pretty impressive spontaneous shows out there in their natural world.
Here’s a dolphin stampede off South Africa filmed by Chase Jarvis from explorer Mike Horn’s sailboat.
And these orcas in the Sea Of Cortez did a nice job of showing some boaters the joy of being a wild orca. Doesn’t get any better than that.
- perfectorganism reblogged this from timzimmermann
- mrholise reblogged this from timzimmermann
- crazinessandlove likes this
- bobbysinspace likes this
- iloveeverythingrightnow reblogged this from save-lolita
- gardenofsongs likes this
- treblecleftrouble reblogged this from save-lolita
- orcatrainer likes this
- fightanimalcruelty likes this
- save-lolita reblogged this from timzimmermann
- cetaceannerd likes this
- orcadork reblogged this from ilovethewhales
- save-lolita likes this
- godrun likes this
- ilovethewhales reblogged this from ocmy and added:
- ocmy reblogged this from timzimmermann
- sam10k reblogged this from timzimmermann
- timzimmermann posted this