I guess it’s infographic day down here in the bunker.
This one gets at the question raised by the U.S. Navy’s proposal to “take” 33 million marine mammals over the next five years. And if that’s the savage price the Navy thinks the world’s oceans should pay in exchange for sonar and weapons training, it’s worth looking at what sort of military competition our Navy is facing. Must be fierce.
Oh, wait (click image for full size).
- conniptionnymph reblogged this from timzimmermann
- econtacted likes this
- vwcg likes this
- mymarketingfile likes this
- everybody-loves-teachers likes this
- energyfinance likes this
- caseps reblogged this from perfectorganism and added:
- perfectorganism reblogged this from timzimmermann and added:
- feedthecrows likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- timzimmermann posted this